Sunday, July 09, 2006

Part 2 - 5

We arrived at the site in Ibaragi.
It seems that I am able to make postings from my cell phone. Of course, I have set my phone so I could see it, too. In that case, I need to access my original livedoor address.

There at Ishioka Station, on Kashima Railway, the shooting was going to take place by creating a part of a platform at the place which is used to do maintenance on the trains. The art team was making final touches to the set. The camera crew was to arrive in less than hour. The shooting will probably take until dawn.

This is a scene that needs snow fall with CGI. It’s summer in reality, but we’ve been taking a lot of winter scenes lately. The magical first scene also begins from here. Whether this becomes an impressive scene that opens and closes the film will determine the impact of this work. I’m going to have to give it my all again today…..which means, another day of stiff necks and shoulders, I guess (laughs).


(Originally posted in Japanese on July 2, 2006)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home